- Two annual checks (before summer and winter).
- 15 % Discount for repair or any additional service, if such is required.
- 10 % Discount for the parts.
- Emergency calls (appointment will be scheduled during next 48 hours after call, excluding national holidays, natural phenomena and disasters).
- Up to 5 free service calls (appointment will be scheduled during next 72 hours after call, excluding national holidays, natural phenomena and disasters).
Service provided during service visit:
- Air filter replacement (filters are not included).
- Clean condenser and evaporator coils.
- Clean drain lines for proper flow and clear clogs.
- Clear drain pans of any standing water to avoid overflows.
- Replace worn pulleys and belts (pulleys and belts are not included).
- Check refrigerant charge and for leaks.
- Test thermostats and controls to make sure temperatures and timer functions are correctly set.
- Change batteries.
- Check electrical system and connections.
- Check fan motor.
- Check blowers and blades for proper airflow.
- Lubricate motors bearings and moving parts.
- Inspect cabinet for leaks and check cabinet door for secure closure.
- Check for debris around outside unit.
- Inspect ignition burner assembly.
- Examine heat exchanger or heating elements.
- Study flue system and ensure secure attachment to the furnace.
- Inspect for gas leaks with gas units.
- Assess gas pressure.
Price of the commercial service contract will be calculated individually and will based on the estimate. The price for estimate – $110, this amount will be deducted from the total contract value after the contract approval.
Pay once and get all benefits. Buy FUSE Membership here.
Check our Residential FUSE Membership